You want to help but you can’t foster a dog/cat? we are happy to tell you there are other ways to volunteer and help our rescue .
- Help promote our organization and its fundraisers, adoptions, and events through social media
- Help us to recruit more volunteers and fosters for the animals
- Help to write stories or articles that will get publicity for our organization
- Use your artistic or graphic design skills to help us design flyers, marketing materials, t-shirts, posters, or any other projects we may have. Please contact us and we will let you know if we have any current needs
- Organize an independent fundraiser such as a bake sale, garage sale, car wash, raffle, auction, or anything else that would raise funds for the animals
- Contact friends and businesses to see if they would donate services to our next auction
- Transport animals from fosters to vet offices
- Transport animals from shelter to foster homes
- Visit vet offices and kennels where our dogs board to walk them and love on them ( sometime they have to stay at the vet for a couple days for medical reasons)
Volunteering isn’t only about spending time with the animals (though it is the best part!). If you have an expertise that you would be willing to offer, such as accounting practices, fundraising skills, promotion experience or even sewing skills for our pet clothes, bandanas, blankets please let us know.
If you have any other questions about volunteering you can email or call/text us Thanks again for helping animals in need!